Noah Sarna on the issues, cases and events of interest to British Columbia's educational community
Read this Disclaimer
Readers must be aware of the following:
- Information Not Advice: This blog is all about legal information not legal advice. Talk to your own lawyer for legal advice related to your particular circumstances.
- No Solicitor-Client Relationship: Nothing that appears in any of these pages should be understood to create a solicitor-client relationship. That type of relationship with the author is only created when a client engagement agreement is signed by both parties.
- Content Validity and Accuracy: Information on this blog may change over time, cases may be overturned, and despite expertise mistakes may be made. The author is not liable for any losses due to reliance on the content of this blog.
- Defamation and Representation: The content is the sole opinion of the author. It is not intended to malign or harm any individual, group or organization. Please contact the author if you or your group or organization are mentioned in an unfair light. Similarly, the opinions expressed are personal and do not represent those of any employer or organization related in any way to the author.
- Comments: Readers are welcome to comment on the blog, but the author is not responsible and will not be held liable for those comments.
- Copyright: All materials or information published on this blog are protected by copyright and are owned by the author, unless copyright is otherwise attributed. Unauthorized reproduction is prohibited, but authorized reproduction is welcome. Please contact the author for that purpose.